HOW IT WORKS: 5 EASY STEPS TO ENJOYING AUSTRALIA'S FINEST FRUIT IN A BOX
- A good starting point is to plan on 2 pieces of fruit per person per week.
- After your first delivery, we will give you a call to see how the fruit was received by your staff.
- If the quantity needs to be changed, we can easily adjust for the next delivery.
Select fruit, delivery date and Quantity
- Most of our customers decide to start with our standard mix boxes and leave the selection to our buying experts.
- These mixes have been designed to satisfy as many tastes as possible in your workplace.
- If you find you need to have a different mix, simply call us and we can adjust accordingly.
- We have found that Monday and Wednesday are the most popular delivery days with our clients.
- For volume orders and other unique requirements we can accommodate daily delivery (location dependent). We are happy to split your deliveries across multiple days.
- We deliver to Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Hobart, Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Wollongong, Newcastle, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast and numerous regional centres.
Invoicing and Payment
- We invoice weekly or monthly.
- We can provide individual or consolidated invoices covering all of your locations and provide payment terms to all customers.
- Invoices and monthly statements are sent electronically in PDF format and can be faxed or posted on special request.
- Payment can be made by direct deposit, cheque or credit card.
Let us know if you’re happy with your fruit!
- We do not use contracts of any kind to lock you into a scheduled delivery. You have complete flexibility to change or stop your fruit delivery service at any time.
- Many customers begin on a "trial" basis to see how the fruit will be received, usually moving to a weekly permanent delivery after a few deliveries. Once in place - it's automatic and effortless!
View our productsWatch 'How it works' video